Beetroot featured heavily and though I generally detest beetroot (along with olives and coffee...I know, I know, sorry coffee lovers) I don't mind it at all in juices and sweetened with other fruits and veggies.
|Beetroot stained fingers!|
All together then!
- On day one I was aware of my energy levels dipping around midday and some mild headaches which are apparently normal and indicate withdrawal from stimulants like sugar and caffeine.
- Since then, no problems at all in terms of energy or headaches, and a notable improvement in
- my skin
- stomach cramps (they are better than they were since limiting sugar but not gone all together)
- generally feeling lighter
- feeling more in control of my eating habits and better able to recognise hunger
Bye for now,